X730 SKU: EZ-0073
The X730 is a multifunctional expansion board for all current models of the Raspberry Pi using a 40-pin header.
It provides intelligent and safe power management, safe shutdown and full poweroff through software,
an automatic temperature controlled fan which enables the use of the Raspberry Pi in extreme conditions including very high temperature environments.
The X730 also reserves the 40-pin header that can be stacked with other Raspberry Pi accessory boards for enhanced applications.
- Compatible with: Raspberry Pi 1 Model B+/ 2 Model B / 3 Model B / 3 Model B+ / 3 Model A+
- Operating System: Raspbian Stretch, Safe shutdown function tested for Raspbian, other operating systems to be tested and advised
- Intelligent and safe power management
- Press the power button to turn on
- Press the button and hold for 1~2seconds to reboot
- Press the button and hold for >8seconds to force shutdown
- Supports safe shutdown and full poweroff through software
- On-board LED shows the status of power on, reboot and shutdown
- Powers the Raspberry Pi via the 40-pin header - no additional cabling required
- Dual trip point temperature controlled cooling fan
- Auto-Control the fan for Cooling / quiet Operation
- Board temperature <18C - Fan off
- Board temperature >18C - Fan running low
- Board temperature >38C - Fan running at full speed
- On-board LEDs show the status of fan running low and high
- No driver and setting required for cooling fan
- Reserved 40-pin stackable Header for Add-On Boards
- Works with all current models of the Raspberry Pi using a 40 pin header
- On-board micro-USB socket for power input - No need to change the power adapter
- Power supply: 5.0Vdc，2.5A
- Board size: 65 x 58mm
DO NOT APPLY POWER TO YOUR RASPBERRY PI VIA THE PI's MICRO USB SOCKET.
X730 BOARD KIT
- X730 Expansion Board x 1
- Screw M2.5 *6mm x 8
- Spacer F/F M2.5 *23mm x 4