Raspberry Pi 2.2 Inch GPIO display(without touch screen) SKU:EP-0062
Raspberry Pi 2.2 Inch GPIO display (without touch screen)
The PI-TFT22A module features a 2.2'display with 320x240 16-bit color pixels. This PI-TFT22A module refresh it's screen rapidly because the TFT module communicates with raspberry Pi in a high speed SPI interface ,this PI-TFT22A module can be used as Xwindow port ,displaying images or video etc. it plugs right in on top of your Model A+, B+ or Pi 2 and fits as HAT.
You can download configuration-free image or configurable packages, adjustable brightnes [level 0 -255], HAT compatible and Onboard buttons, you can load kernel modules to support GPIO KeyBoard function, almost all GPIO available on this board [non SPI 0,GPIO 18,GPIO 24,GPIO23],Very easily be other uses, IDROM has built initialization data to support Device Tree boot.
- Character number: 320x240
- Screen scale: 2.2'
- Refresh rate: >20fps
- Weight: 23.9g
- module scale: 66x57x12(mm)
- connect port: 2*20 Stacking Header
- control interface: SPI
- work voltage: 5V
1 x Raspberry Pi 2.2 Inch GPIO display (without touch screen)
- If it's the first time for you to use this LCD module , please download the device driver for Raspberry Pi from the following link:
sudo tar -jxpvf TFT-stable-Build-20150424.tar.bz2 -C
2.Setup it up by editing /etc/modules file as following steps:
sudo vim.tiny /etc/modules
fbtft_device name=rpi-display rotate=270 speed=64000000 gpios=dc:24,reset:23,led:18
There are some pictures showing how to set it up.
3. Reboot the Raspberry Pi and you will see the details on the screen.
- It is easy to setup the keyboard,first you should install a software called "evtest" to detect the keyboard.
0. Install the package evtest:
sudo apt-get -y install evtest
1. Add following parameters to /etc/modules file.
gpio_keys_device pulldown active_low=0 keys=26:103,21:108,20:105,16:106
2.Reboot your Raspberry Pi and open a terminal:
Select "0" to set test mode and press the button on this module,the test information will print out