ESP32 Module SKU: EZ-0059
Jump to navigation Jump to search
ESP32 is a complete, small form factor (SFF) 802.11 b/g/n/e/i (2.4 GHz) WLAN plus BT4.2 combo optimized solution for low power mobile consumer electronics.
- It's portable and Things (IOT) devices.
- ESP32 integrates all WLAN and BT functionality in a single package to support a low cost
- Layout-friendly implementation while allowing flexibility for specific customization platform.
- ESP32 is a highly integrated with less 10 external components.
- ESp32 integrates transmit / receive RF functionality, including antenna switches, balun RF, balun amplifier;
- Low power amplifier, filters, power management, and advanced calibration circuitries that allow the solution to dynamically adjust itself to s 'Adapt to external circuit.
- All the reduced solution Printed Circuit Printed (PCB) area, time-to-market, and bill-of-material (BOM) costs while adding capabilities and processing power.
- Mass production of ESP32 do not require expensive and specialized Wi-Fi test equipment.
- ESP32's ultra low power consumption radio architecture and exclusive power save technologies spread paste life in real-applications of the world, using the following features:
- Fine granularity clock-blocking, Several low-power modes, and Dynamic voltage scaling.
For example, in a low power IoT sensor hub application scenario:
- ESP32 is woken periodically and only when a specified condition is detected;
- Low duty cycle is used to minimize the amount of energy that the chip spends.
- The power output of the power amplifier can also be adjusted, so that an optimal compromise between communication range, data rate and power consumption is achieved.
|Application:||mp3 / mp4 player|