7-Inch-1280x800 Display Kit(without Touch Screen) SKU:Z-0112
Raspberry Pi 7 inch HDMI HD LCD Screen 1280x800 Display Module Kit
- Note: The LCD screen without HDMI or VGA cable, un-touch screen version doesn't need drivers.
Attention：The following picture shows the latest version of 7-inch-1280x800 Display kit, it has new blue color on board.
- Operating voltage: 9V (current requirement 1A-2A),Recommend 12V power supply.
- Rated power: 10-12Wat
- Signal input: AV + VGA + HDMI (HDMI 1.2)
- Resolution: 1280x800
- Plug and Play: Support
- OSD language: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Control: Multi-function OSD operation or potentiometer adjust the brightness and color
- Features: Using mature program, clear display
- Support image flip up and down, the image can conversion 4: 3 / 16: 9 display format
- Based on IPS technology
LCD screen parameters:
- Display size: 7 inch
- Touch screen: Not support
- Dimensions: 165 (W) × 100 (H) × 5 (D) mm
- Viewing area: 154.08 (H) × 85.92 (V)
- Resolution: 1280 × 3 (RGB) ×800
- Point distance: 0.05 (W) × 0.15 (H) mm
- Viewing angle: All angle
- Panel type: IPS
- Display color: 262K
- Contrast ratio: 500: 1
- Brightness: 220cd / m2
- Interface type: Digital
- Connection type: FPC cable
- Backlight: LED
- Applications: mobile DVD, digital photo frame, car systems, multimedia applications and other audiovisual systems
- 1 x 7-inch LCD screen
- 1 x LCD Driver board
- 1 x White cable (connected to the key board)
- 1 x Long green key board
- How to setup resolution:
- You can modify /boot/config.txt file with vim.tiny or nano editor, and change the parameters as following chart:
Please reboot Raspberry Pi after modifying the /boot/config.txt
How to setup Resolution Automatically
There is a easy way to setup resolution of your screen by a shell script, you can download the scripts by git tool and use it to change resolution for your screens as following steps:
git clone https://github.com/yoyojacky/52Pi.git
chmod +x restool.sh
and then follow the step to chose the screen type that you have, and it will automatically setup the resolution for you.
- Question: How can I use this screen in my car ?
- Answer: sorry, we do not recommend you put this screen in your car, it may distract your attention when you driving your car.
- Question: Which wire cable can i use?
- Answer: This screen's driver board can offer both VGA and HDMI cables for output.