7-Inch-1024x600 Display Kit (without Touch Screen) SKU:Z-0051
Raspberry Pi 7 inch HDMI HD LCD Screen 1024 * 600 Display Module Kit
- Note: The LCD screen without HDMI or VGA cable, un-touch screen version doesn't need drivers.
Attention：The following picture shows the latest version of 7-inch-1024x600 Display kit, it has new blue color on board.
- Operating voltage: 5V (current requirement 1A-2A), for example car power need to add a 5V regulator
- Rated power: 6-7W
- Signal input: AV + VGA + HDMI (HDMI 1.2)
- Support 5V DC voltage input, you can use USB, or power bank, but the positive and negative can not be reversed, to avoid damage the circuit board
- Resolution: 1024 * 600,
- Plug and Play: Support
- OSD language: Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese
- Control: Multi-function OSD operation or potentiometer adjust the brightness and color
- Features: Using mature program, clear display
- Support image flip up and down, the image can conversion 4: 3 / 16: 9 display format
LCD screen parameters:
- Display size: 7 inch
- Touch screen: Not support
- Dimensions: 165 (W) × 100 (H) × 5 (D) mm
- Viewing area: 154.08 (H) × 85.92 (V)
- Resolution: 1024 × 3 (RGB) ×600
- Point distance: 0.05 (W) × 0.15 (H) mm
- Viewing angle: L70 ° R70 ° U50 ° D60
- Panel type: TFT
- Display color: 262K
- Contrast ratio: 500: 1
- Brightness: 220cd / m2
- Interface type: Digital
- The number of connection: 50 PIN Digital (TTL) TCON
- Backlight: LED
- Applications: mobile DVD, digital photo frame, car systems, multimedia applications and other audiovisual systems
- 1 x 7-inch LCD screen
- 1 x LCD Driver board
- 1 x White cable (connected to the key board)
- 1 x Long green key board
- 1 x USB to DC5.5 power line
- How to wire up:
Raspberry Pi Configure
- How to setup resolution for the screen:
- You can modify /boot/config.txt file with vim.tiny or nano editor, and change the parameters as following chart:
Please reboot Raspberry Pi after modifying the /boot/config.txt
How to setup Resolution Automatically
There is a easy way to setup resolution of your screen by a shell script, you can download the scripts by git tool and use it to change resolution for your screens as following steps:
git clone https://github.com/yoyojacky/52Pi.git
chmod +x restool.sh
and then follow the step to chose the screen type that you have, and it will automatically setup the resolution for you.
- Question: How can I use this screen in my car ?
- Answer: sorry, we do not recommend you put this screen in your car, it may distract your attention when you driving your car.
- Question: Which wire cable can i use?
- Answer: This screen's driver board can offer both VGA and HDMI cables for output.