7-Inch-1024x600 Capacitive Touch Screen (Extend Two USB HOST Port) SKU: EP-0085
7-Inch-1024x600 Capacitive Touch Screen ( Extend Two USB HOST Port)
This is our brand new product, it is a fantastic 7 inch HDMI monitor with capacitive touch screen and driver free.
It's been tested on Raspberry Pi, beagle bone black, windows 10 and Mac book pro.
And it works well on those platform and it really plug and play, all you need to do is to adjust the resolution(on RaspberryPi).
It supports 1024x600 resolution and you may find that the pictures are more bright when you are using this display.
The capacitive touch function give the user full control over any device.
It's driver free for your device due to built-in EDID device information, it is very easy to let the equipment correctly identified the touch screen.
And the Capacitive USB touch screen can support functions of the right mouse button and drag and drop,
and also support multipoint touch, maximum 10 points.(only test in windows 10)
For use with a Raspberry Pi we suggest editing config.txt to set the HDMI to the native 1024x600 in case it doesn't detect the resolution properly.
The easiest way to edit the config.txt is to put the Pi TF card into an every day computer and edit config.txt with any text editor and save.
And most valuable things is it has been extended with two USB HOST ports.
So that you can hookup more USB devices to your screen, for example, the USB dongle or the USB mouse or keyboard.
- Resolution up to 1024 x 600
- USB Capacitive touch control
- Free-driver, Plug and Play
- Supports Raspbian, Ubuntu Mate, NOOBS with RaspberryPi
- Supports Debian, Angstrom with BeagleBone
- Supports Windows / Ubuntu / Mac with PC
- Supports Intel-Processor Base MiniPC
- ULP (Ultra Low Power) consumption backlight
- Extend Two USB HOST Ports
- Power: 5V Power via USB Micro
- Current: Max 500mA
- Display Type: 7 inch TFT LCD
- Resolution: 1024x600
- Touchscreen: USB capacitive
- Touch points: 10 points maximum
- Interface: HDMI & USB 2.0 Full Speed
- Dimensions: 177.06mm x 113.09mm x 15.2mm
- Weight without package: 230g
- Weight with package: 350g
- 1 x 5 Inch Capacitive HDMI Display
- 1 x 30cm High Quality HDMI cable wire
- 1 x MicroUSB Cable wire
Mechanical Design Drawing
- Download PDF file: [ File:7-inch-1024x600-Capacitive-Touch-Screen-Extend-Two-USB-HOST-PORT-Mechanical-Drawing.pdf Mechanical-Drawing.pdf ]
Raspberry Pi Configure
- How to setup resolution for the screen:
- You can modify /boot/config.txt file with vim.tiny or nano editor, and change the parameters as following chart:
Please reboot Raspberry Pi after modifying the /boot/config.txt
How to setup Resolution Automatically
There is a easy way to setup resolution of your screen by a shell script.
You can download the scripts by git tool and use it to change resolution for your screens as following steps:
Note: Please login with your "pi" user and just typing those command absolutely according to this wiki.
git clone https://github.com/yoyojacky/52Pi.git
chmod +x restool.sh
and then follow the step to chose the screen type that you have, and it will automatically setup the resolution for you.